STATE OF NIGERIAN URBAN ROADS

Having to travel in nigeria is crazy even thinking about the journey will give u headaches because of the state of our roads it ll sound cliche when i say this but it has to be said we have bad leadership in my dear country nigeria that's why the roads are filled with potholes and the expansion joints on our bridges are shadows of Thier former self am writing this as I commute, so trust me this blog post is how will I say from a first hand perspective of the trials and tribulations U go through for your short commute to your destination.

 from fallen trucks on the road and road blocks to uncanny driving behaviour s from some drivers , I know you LL say why don't go by air which is the best and fastest way to travel but not when your commute is short it won't be worth while all am rambling all  about is that if our roads were a little bit better and not pot hole riddin it will shorten my journey by half making me have time to achieve some goals I set for the remainder of my day ...

now let's talk solution I think the gorvenment should award road construction contract s to contractors that have been tried and trusted to do the job rather than wait for the contractor that has the biggest bribe before the contract is awarded well that's my opinion you are free to share like and comment let me know your opinion on our urban and rural roads and what should be done to curb this calamity thanks 




Comments